The Traditional wax jacket is a 100% cotton wax with a stylish cord collar. Although sold as our basic wax jacket the Traditional still includes both large bellowed pockets and hand warmer pockets, and is available in either olive, navy or brown. With the rise in popularity of wax jackets in the fashion market of late the Traditional is a great cross over jacket for either town or country. Also available in a gilet.
- Care InstructionsHow to get the best performance from your wax cotton garment. Do not wash, dry clean or iron.When the garment has been worn and is wet or damp, place on a hanger
and allow proper ventilation & natural drying. (Do not fold and store away
in a wet condition)
1. Remove excessive dirt with a sponge or damp cloth. Excess dirt may be
carefully removed with a blunt knife.
2. Occasionally inspect the garment to determine if the colour is fading. This
is the first indication that the garment needs re-proofing. When `fading` occurs
apply re-proofing compound to faded areas warming the garment and compounds
as necessary to ensure even spread using a dry cloth or sponge
3. Never apply compound wax when the garment is wet or damp.
Always pay particular attention to the seams when applying re-proofing
compound to ensure further long service from the garment.
4. The simple rule is “Re-Proofing is best applied little & often” because
the wax is essential for both waterproofing & durability.
WARNING: Unless the garment is cared for in accordance with the above
care and instructions the garment will wear & tear.