The Pawa PG202 is a dual layer nitrile coated glove. The primary layer provides an effective barrier in oily environments and the second layer offers great grip. As a result, the PG202 is perfect for keeping your hands dry and providing grip and dexterity.
- Liner: Nylon/Spandex
- Coating: Latex/Latex Micro Foam
- Colour: Orange/Black
- Keeps hands dry and provides excellent grip and dexterity in wet and oily applications
- Increased dexterity due to the seamless ultra-thin breathable liner
- Hard-wearing coating provides protection from abrasions, grease, oil and fossil fuel based products
- Anatomical shape prevents hand fatigue
The Cat II glove is in conformity with the following European Standards; EN 420:2003+A1:2009 and EN 388:2016.