Delivery and Returns
We know that buying online can be a little hit and miss, we wish to ensure that you have a smooth and pleasant experience, contact us with queries regarding sizes, fitting etc. our experienced staff are only too glad to help, but sometimes we can still get it wrong. Below is a list of our policies regarding deliveries and returns:
- We aim to have goods delivered to U.K. and Ireland within 3-5 working days
- We will accept returns of online orders in store
- Please send all returns to: Charlie Keenan, 10 Main Street, Toomebridge, Co. Antrim. BT413SA. Include original packing slip, a note regarding your reason for return and what you want us to do.
- We will deliver to any country in the world please contact us for a price in you live outside of the U.K and Ireland.
- We will exchange goods that are returned in original condition, postage charges will apply for exchanges.
- We accept returns of goods, all goods must be returned in original condition complete with labels within 14 days. Refunds will only be given for goods which have been returned in original condition
- All refunds will be for goods only, postage costs will be met by the customer.
- Faulty or defective goods can be returned and will be exchanged only for the exact same model and size, we shall return replaced products to you the customer at no extra charge.
- All products are sold with a fair wear and tear guarantee, this means that a product should be fit for purpose and that you the customer should get a fair amount of wear, this does not cover damage caused to the goods by the end user. Any complaints within the remit of “fair wear and tear” will be adjudicated by our in store inspection staff, their decision will be final.